Cliste manage full operational risk, and therefore provide full management responsibility for the hospitality property. Our team of experts will then devise and implement a conscious strategic plan, through well-established logistics and experience. At Cliste Hospitality we ensure a seamless transition with an integrative approach. This approach is whereby responsibility for the management of the property becomes Cliste Hospitality’s. We understand that change requires trust and faith and therefore prioritise each project’s needs. At Cliste we consider our relationship with our developers and owners as a partnership. An alignment and understanding that is fundamental to the success of the project. Cliste provide support and systems at every stage of the hotel life-cycle, from initial development through to on-going operations.
Cliste Hospitality will then manage the hotel but ownership of the physical building remains with a third-party owner. Senior management are generally Cliste employees like the General Manager and the Financial Controller, who have oversight and experience to build a successful team.
- Building an overall strategy for each hotel.
- Building out a 5-year plan for each business with KPI’s for each year of the five years to track progress towards achieving the vision.
- Ensuring CapEx plan for each business is in keeping with the 5 year vision for the business and has a cost/sales benefit for the business.
- Working with the senior team in each business to ensure maximisation of sales potential.
- Metrics driven examination of sales strategies at monthly meetings including performance relating to the business plan, KPI’s & performance versus competitors.
- Working with the senior team to grow existing markets, get a higher yield from existing markets & develop new markets.
- Growing online revenue. Ensuring that each business online strategy is constantly evolving and keeping pace & exceeding competitors.
- Ensuring that each property is operating effective yield management systems.
- Plug and Play Centralised sales function available for international group business.
- Plug and Play National sales team for meeting, incentive, conference & events business.
- Ensuring property is operating effective pricing strategies that will deliver necessary margin & that regular competitor analysis is being carried out.
- Ensuring the property has effective operational systems & procedures.
- Continued focus to ensure our property is delivering on its guest expectations & constantly enhancing the guest experience.
- Regular auditing of the hotels hygiene, health & safety, fire compliance, leisure centre compliance & guest experience.
- Group innovation programme to ensure all hotels are keeping up with consumer trends and adjusting our product offering as appropriate.
- Lean Sigma management systems implemented across properties & management trained in lean thinking.
- Energy management & roll out of green initiatives.
- Ensure HR policies are compliant with employment legislation.
- That contracts comply with all legal requirements.
- Assisting hotels with recruitment & selection.
- Delivering effective training to employees in each hotel.
- Developing hotel employer branding through our employee benefit programme & communication strategy.
- Support General Managers/HR function with employment issues.
- Ensuring each property is producing robust MI, weekly, monthly & annually.
- Overseeing the budgeting process and “stress testing” them to ensure they are realistic in terms of sales & costs.
- Ensure all financial plans and budgets are regularly examined to identify areas for cost reduction opportunities.
- Reviewing weekly & monthly accounts & questioning profit margins, costs with each hotel general manager & financial controller.
- Implementing purchasing procedures across the group including negotiating purchasing contracts for all group hotels.
- Ensuring all properties are tax compliant.
- Managing CapEx budgets to ensure they stay within budget & that each property receives value for money.
- That payroll is being managed effectively within budget.
- Sourcing of group I.T. systems to ensure the business is being as efficient as possible in our processes.
- Ensuring hotels are compliant with fire, health & safety and other company legislation.
- Reports of EHO, Fire Officer, Health & Safety Authority, etc. submitted to head office with an action plan for implementation.
- Assisting General Managers with the handling of Insurance claims.
We embrace working with people, we’re a people business. If you’re interested in hearing more about our services, get in touch today and request a call back from our CEO.
Paul FitzGerald / Sean O’Driscoll
CEO of Cliste Hospitality / CEO of The iNUA Collection
"*" indicates required fields