From financial planning to hotel management, training to branding, Cliste is the partner to ensure your success in hospitality, ensuring projects run on time, on budget, and fully equipped to thrive.
- Planning operational layout of the kitchen ensuring compliance with HACCP and liaising with Environment Health Officer to get approval to operate as a food business.
- Planning operational layout of food & beverage departments to ensure labour efficiency.
- Setting up reception & reservation departments with I.T. systems including front office system, revenue management, yield management tools, etc.
- Ensuring bedrooms meet Fáilte Ireland criteria and meet the needs of the hotel’s target market segments.
- In conjunction with the building contractor, prepare the hotel for fire officer approval in order to obtain the bar licence & dance licence for the hotel.
- Developing a health & safety statement for the hotel & implementing all health & safety policies.
- Ensuring the hotel achieves its Hotel accreditation from Fáilte Ireland.
- Sourcing of all I.T. and equipment for the hotel.
- Following market research, development of the food concept for the hotel. Roll out of menus for bar, restaurant & banqueting, wine & drink lists, etc.
- Human Resources & Training by Deirdre Buckley, Group Director of HR & Training.
- Recruit hotel senior team – General Manager, Operations Manager, Financial Controller, Sales & Marketing Manager, Human resource Manager & Head Chef.
- Assist the hotel senior team with recruitment of employees.
- Roll out of employee contracts and employee handbook.
- Implementing HR policies & templates.
- Induction training for all new employees along with statutory training such as manual handling, food hygiene, fire safety, first aid, chemical handling, security, etc.
- Time & Attendance I.T. system setup.
- Operational & service standards training with reception & reservations, accommodation, kitchen and food & beverage service.
- Management training on people management, service standards, sales, financial management, etc.
Sales & Marketing
- In-depth market research of the region & competitors.
- Setting the sales & marketing strategy for the business with targets.
- Planning 6 month PR & marketing campaign for the launch of the hotel.
- Our Group Digital Marketing Manager will oversee the hotel website development and developing search engine optimisation strategy & pay per click campaigns. They would also oversee the roll out of a social media strategy.
- Our Group Graphic Designer would design the hotel brochure, conference pack, wedding brochure & family events brochure.
- Implementing contracting templates for meetings & events, weddings, tours & groups, etc.
- Our Group Revenue Manager will set the room rate yield management strategy with accommodation rate bands set for each market segment & each season.
- Recruitment of Business Development Executive and roll out of corporate sales call strategy to drive corporate bed nights and conference/small meeting business. This will be supported by our Dublin Business Development Manager.
- Our Group Leisure Director will conduct sales calls to tour companies & domestic groups to attract group business to the hotel.
- Organise familiarisation trips and site inspections with corporate clients, national associations, tour companies & domestic group date base.
Contracting group purchasing pricing for all food, beverage, accommodation supplies, maintenance contracts, etc delivering significant savings for the hotel.
- Setting up supplier accounts with all group suppliers.
- Roll out of “Procure Qizard” procurement I.T. system in the hotel.
- Energy Procurement.
- Set up hotel insurance under group scheme with significant discount.
- Setting up accounting I.T. system and roll out of accounts procedures.
- Management of CapEx budget with monthly reports to the property owners.
- Implementation of cash control procures and regular cash integrity audits.
- Set up of banking facilities & credit card terminals with group rates.
Once the hotel is operational, property owners would receive a detailed monthly profit & loss account and balance sheet, 3 month forecast, sales & marketing report, operations and health & safety report and Human Resource Report from the iNUA Senior Management Team.
Hotel & Spa
Radisson Blu Limerick
Hotel & Spa
Radisson Blu Limerick
We embrace working with people, we’re a people business. If you’re interested in hearing more about our services, get in touch today and request a call back from our CEO.
Paul FitzGerald / Sean O’Driscoll
CEO of Cliste Hospitality / CEO of The iNUA Collection
"*" indicates required fields